Monday, January 25, 2010

Yoga Fundraiser for Team Ezra! 3/7/10 NEW DATE!!

Open Your Heart Yoga Workshop
led by the super talented Ann Henrie
at Lotus Yoga in Columbia City
Sunday March 7
1 - 2:30 pm

All levels are welcome! Kids are welcome! Please come! That's a personal invitation from Ezra's mom. Ann is generously donating her time and Lotus Yoga is generously donating their yoga studio - located at 4860 Rainier Avenue South #D (upstairs). Seattle, WA 98118
All proceeds benefit the LLS - Leukemia and Lymphoma Society - donations will go to TEAM EZRA!
Ann is an awesome teacher and this is a great fundraising opportunity for Team Ezra! Donations can be earmarked for any team member or for the team in general. Please come, did I say that already?? We are hoping for a great turnout. You won't be disappointed, the studio is lovely, Ann is great, and you will truly feel that your heart has been opened. What more can I say? See you there! Kandice, Ryan, Luka, and Milo.

3 comments:

Becky Andrews said...

I go to yoga on Saturday mornings so will be thinking of him on this Saturday morning. Open your heart is such a fitting tribute/way to remember. Go Team Ezra.

Judi said...

I wish I could join you and support this great cause.
Please contact me when you have a chance, Kandice-- would love to hear your voice.

Anonymous said...

We think about your family and Ezra so often, but you are especially in our thoughts and prayers this week. We miss Ezra so much!
Much love,
Bret Ashlee