
Hi everyone, thanks for checking in on Ezra!
Ezra went to school on Friday, January 29, 2009. It was just a normal day. Well, except that it was really foggy that morning and I got a flat tire on the way to take Luka to the ski bus. She missed her ski bus and she spent 4 hours that day getting the tire fixed with me. I was sort of tired and frustrated, so like I said, just a pretty normal day. Ezra and Milo stayed after school to play, I drove them home. Ezra was a little more quiet than usual. I thought he may be coming down with something. Later that evening Ezra didn't feel very well, I thought it might be a virus, but Ezra just didn't seem right. Ryan and I decided to take him to urgent care. Within 30 minutes we had a preliminary diagnosis of leukemia. We were rushed by ambulance to Seattle Children's Hospital.
Ezra is at the best place for treatment. Seattle Children's Hospital is an awesome place and it is connected to the Fred Hutch Cancer Center so this is a great place to be treated for cancer.
As it turns out, Ezra has a very rare form of cancer. Fewer than 500 kids nationwide have this type. In addition, it has presented itself with some very serious complications. Because of these complications Ezra is in critical condition in the ICU.
Ezra is resting peacefully. The doctors are giving him medicine to let his body sleep. He has been sleeping since we took him to the doctor on friday evening, so we have not talked to him. At the moment he cannot have any visitors, other than family, as his condition is so serious.
We have no immediate needs. Milo and Luka are at home with Kandice's mom and dad, who flew in from Utah on saturday afternoon. Thanks mom and dad!
Ezra has wanted his own blog for some time now. I'm sure he will be pleased when he finds out.
Thanks again for being such great friends, we love and appreciate all of you!
Kandice, Ryan, Luka, Milo, and EZRA!!
115 comments:
Dear Ezra,
I give you love and everything else you may need but there is something I can only help with,you need to stay strong. Your strength is the most important thing you have right now. I give you all of mine and so do all your friends at Mcgilvra. I have a singley awesomely awesome message for you: live strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love, your friend
Hi Ezra,
I'm thinking of you. Your going to be Sir Studley in Once Upon A Mattress. We're all thinking of you. Get Better Soon,
Love,
your sister, Luka
P.S. I got you a pair of your favorite pink stripped socks
Hi Ezra!
You might not remember me, but I remember you in Singin' in the Rain - you were awesome! Stay strong and take good care --
Susan Pisano
Luka's music teacher
Ezra-
I want you to know that everyone at the Seattle Country Day Middle School is holding you in our thoughts and sending you are best wishes! Live strong!
Dear Ezra, I love you so much!!! David, and Elizabeth, and Bridgette and I have been fasting and praying for you since we found out you were in the hospital. Many of our friends and neighbors and ward members are praying for you too. Ezra I believe in miracles and I know that the power of the priesthood is real. If God wants you to get better - you will. Heavenly Father will allow you to fulfill your mission on this earth - whatever that mission is. We all just need to have faith and trust in our Heavenly Father. You are a strong boy with a very strong spirit. We will keep on praying and fasting for you. Love, Aunt Darci, Uncle David, Elizabeth, Bridgette, and Joseph.
Guide Dogs say, Ezra all us doggies offer lots of hugs and doggie kisses. Your kindness and love have always meant so much to us.
Ezra, we have been praying and fasting for you here in Boise, and I have contacted everyone I know to fast and pray for you as well! So you have people all over the country who you've never met who are praying for you. We are hoping to hear some good news soon...
love,
the Noklebys (Reed, Sarah, Carly, Carsten, Beret, David and Beck)
Hey Ezra,
I have always been amazed at how capable and willing you are at the guide dog meetings and you have been such a great puppy raiser. You have helped do a wonderful thing by raising guide dogs and helped to change someone's life. Your strength has always amazed me and all my love and prayers go out to you and your family.
Hi Ezra,
I am a Reiki volunteer at Children's Hospital and a Delta Gamma alumnae. We are sending lots and lots of healing thoughts, love and healthy energy your way. May your angels and doctor's keep you well.
thank you for the update(s)! We love you all and you are in our thoughts and prayers. The Durhams
Hang in there. May the Lord bless you all.
Friends of the Noklebys
The Price's
hi Ezra,
We all are sending you healing thoughts. we all miss you VERY much. we give you strenght and hope. get well soon!!!!!!!!:) cecile
bye!!
Hi. This is Alex. Hope you get well soon Ezra! And Milo and Milo and Ezra's Parents. I hope that the shock and pain does not hurt too much. Bye!
Hey Ezra,
It is so sad that you are sick, and everyone in room 12 and 11 were crying when they heard about you. We all hope you will get better, and it is to bad that you never got to be trader in our colony. we all wish you were still in room 12 with us. courtenay
Milo (your brother) says...
I love you and hope you get better very,
very,very,very,very,very,very,very soon.
This blog is a nice idea. Stacy and I are constantly wondering about Ezra's condition and this will be a convenient way to check up on him.
Ezra, we are praying for you more than I can remember praying in a long, long time. You are very special to us and we can't wait to see you home and healthy. I promis you've got some pizza and movie coming your way as soon as that happens.
The Henderson
Dear Ezra,
Thoughts of you come to my mind during the day. Thanks for how you, Milo and Luka always make me feel good when you come to the Stake offices. You have been in our prayers since the Bishop called me Saturday night. The candy jar is full and waiting for you. I will see you soon.
Tom Olson
Hi Ezra,
I felt sad when I heard you were so sick. I missed you pushing on my chair at church this Sunday. It makes me laugh when you do that. I also like it when you ride your unicycle. I hope you can get better and come to church soon.
Noah Chapman
Hey Ezra...I'm riding my unicycle without you...better hurry up and get out of bed soon. (hopping up and down and riding backwards too)
Uncle Greg
Hey Ernest we need to be nerds together again soon!!!! I miss you and hope you're doing well!!!
lots of love,
Lester (Bryn)
You and your family are in our prayers Ezra, hang in there.
The Meckleys
dear Ezra,
Every one at school was crying but we all miss you and i hope you will get better. you have to be strong. just rememmber every one loves you. it's not fun at school with out you.so please be strong and get well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love,sara bellan
Dear Ezra -
I know you will get well soon. We'll be on our unicycles together by next week. Hang in there Pal.
You are one of the strongest kids I know. Live Strong!
Love Zach
My Dearest Ezra-BooBoo,
I am thinking of you all the time and hope you are doing well. I send my deepest, passionate love :). I hope you get well soon. I think I may have found some Obama stuff you would like.
Much Love in a friend way,
Ariana
or
Buzzzzbeeeeee
Ezra
You are a strong person with a lot of people who love you. I've been thinking about you and your family all weekend and I want you to know that you always make me smile. I love your incredible spirit and vigor for life. Pull through this...I know you can!
See you soon!
Tonja, Jay, Sidni & Cecil
Dear Ezra,
Everyone at school misses you and hopes you get better. We are praying and thinking of you in every second in every minute in every day. Remember every one at school loves you and class isn't the same without your squeeky chair and tapping pencil.Stay Strong!!!!
your BFF for ever, Delaney!!!!
Dear Ezra,
I will miss having a piano lesson with you on Wednesday morning! But I know you'll be back home soon. I am thinking about you and sending a ton of love your way.
Julie
Luka,
I am sorry to hear what happened to you brother. I hope that you are taking this OK. You are lucky to have freinds and family around you to help you through this time.
Ezra,
I can't belive what happened. We are all hoping that you make it through this. I know that your freinds and family as well as the people and childrens hospital are going to take good care of you.
Dear Ezra and parents,
You will be in our prayers as well as your parents and Milo and Luka. We know from experince that Heavenly Father will be there to help you all.
Matt, Kristin, Amanda, Kate, Elena, Maddie Rawlins
Dear Ezra,
Everybody in our class is praying for you, including me! We all hope that you'll get better soon and that God will guide you through this rough time. Live strong.
Love, Cole J.
Ezra,
This is Sara J. I have been thinking about you all day! I know that you will be strong, smiling and making the most of this situation. Think of all the people who are sending their healing thoughts. We all my care about you!
Your Friend,
Sara
P.S. When you are feeling down pretend that you live in Ice Cream Wonderland (our create-a-continent)
Dear Ezra, Milo, Luka, Kandice, and Ryan.
Our thoughts and prayers have been with you all day and will continue until Ezra can return home. The love that you have for each other is so very strong and your bonds with each other and with God will see you through this trying time. It's amazing what love and prayers can see each of us through. Miracles are real and begin with hope. Stay positive and strong!
May God bless your family,
Inga and Bryan
Dear Ezra,
I'm sending healing energy your way.
Your unicycle is in my office waiting for you. The giraffe is also waiting for you to be strong enough to try it.
We just started skating and wish you were skating with us. We miss you.
Get well soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
love,
Ms. Mass
Hi Ezra,
We loved seeing you in the Wizard of Oz a couple weeks ago, and hope to see you in many more BB performances.
You and your brother and sister and parents are very dear to us, and we're praying for you every day.
The Ranks
Ezra,
You were the first boy to ever take me down a sledding hill besides my dad. You make me laugh every time I walk my sisters to our bus stop. So please
get better soon.
Love,
Gus
Ezra - you the man. God bless. God comfort. The entire Seattle 5th ward has you in their prayers. And we all love you!!
Ezra,
We all missed you so much on Sunday. It wasn't the same with you gone. You have such a wonderful, contagious smile and I can't wait to see it again. I am praying for you and your family.
-Sara Egbert
Ezra, stay strong and know we're keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. You are such a bright spot in our Guide Dog family. The whole group, 2 and 4 legged, send you our love and sloppy kisses.
Ezra,
I am thinking about you and your family, and sending healing thoughts your direction. Your always-smiling face is missed at school. :-)
Please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Ms. Breuder
Dear Ezra,
I love you so much and hope that
you get well very soon (so that you can feed
me breakfast)
Much love from Beckley (with the help
from Milo)
Ezra,
Jordan says Be Strong!
We send all our tenderest thoughts and wishes to you all. We hold you in our hearts.
Jordan, Kate and Jeff
Our thoughts and prayers are with Ezra and your entire family at this difficult time.
Ezra, there aren't many people who come back and win a game of War with only 4 cards, but you did. You have always been a lucky boy with many gifts and talents. The Lord is mindful of you, and miracles do happen. You have been in our prayers and our hearts. We love you so much!
Love,
Aunt Shayne
Ezra-
Hope
Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune--without the words,
And never stops at all,
And sweetest in the gale is heard;
And sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm.
I've heard it in the chillest land,
And on the strangest sea;
Yet, never, in extremity,
It asked a crumb of me
-Emily Dickenson
Everyone misses you at school...
Wish you were here.Get better soon!
your friend-
Joseph Madigan=)
Ezra, i forgot to write something, I am not a fuzzy caterpillar killer (anymore) i lost Mr. Caterpiller, and he is set free,
Courtenay
Dear Ezra,
I hope you get well very, very, soon. (and I know you will because everyone's praying for you.) School just isn't the same without you. Although, Hunter did hide Jordan's water bottle in the name of you. I'm wishing you the best of luck, (as is everyone,) and I'm here if you need anything else
Your Friend,
Ivy
Dear Sherman family,
We're so sorry to hear about Ezra and hope that your family can be together and be happy even through hard times like these. We hope for the best! Please know that we're all cheering you guys on!
With care,
SCDS 6th grade.
Dear Ezra,
Hi there!! I hope you feel better Ezra. I am really sorry. The whole 5th grade misses you. We wish you were here. Feel better.
Love,
Lacey
Dear Ezra,
We are planning lots of fun contests for Seaside this year. We are going to have a Nertz championship, a kite flying contest, a hole digging contest and, newly added, a unicycle race down the board walk. We are already practicing. We can't wait to see you and share a big bear hug and a kiss! We love you! XOXO the Swensons
Ezra,
Hang in there, our young friend! We have been praying and fasting for you. So many people are doing the same. Keep fighting!
A big hug from all of us!
Remy, Lynn, Jocelyn, Ryan and Kathryn van der Put
Ezra,
Grant and I have been praying and fasting for you and your family and are thinking of you often. I hope to see you back to your sweet, lively self soon.
With love,
your long-lost cousin Brit
Dear Ezra,
We were together just about two years ago when you visited Disneyland. We want you to know that there are hundreds of people praying for you, your mom and dad, Luka and Milo in California. Get well soon so we can play a game of tunnel tag on Palora St.
Love, Laura, Dave, Victoria and Peter
Hi Ezra,
I just found out about you and your sickness from my coworker, Shelly Gleed. She asked me to pray for you. My entire church is now praying for you and we know that God loves you more than we can even imagine. God has a Son too, and He gave His only Son to die for every one of us. His name is Jesus. He loves you so much, Ezra and you don't need to be afraid. You are in His care now and He will take perfect care of you and your family. Just keep talking to God. He always answers when we talk to Him! May God bless you and keep you in His peace, Ezra.
Diane Laaksonen
Freedom Church of W.Seattle
35th and Roxbury
Dear Ezra,
We are all thinking of you. Thanks to your family for today's update. We want to know how you are doing and what you are doing so we can focus our thoughts for your recovery. We send our love to you and all your family, Kandace, Ryan, Milo and Luka.
Deborah, Tamsin, Isabel and Yan Yan Teague
Dear Ezra, We are so glad that your condition has remained stable for another day! What great news; your body is battling back! We are praying for you and your recovery, and look forward to seeing you again soon. Love, Carolyn, Dave, Meghan & Samuel Nealon
Dear Ezra,
I'm so glad that you are still fighting! Here's a bark from Tiva!(my puppy, in case you forgot.)Get well soon!
Love, Hayley and Tiva
dear EZRA,
Hey hows it going? I'm am so sorry what has happened to you. Just make sure you think possitive and don't think well, non-possitive. It will help you get through things. Make sure you grab a lolli pop on your way out of there. I'll be thinking of you always. Get better!!
Lots of Love,
Lizzy Birkhold
Dear Ezra,
I want to just say give it all you've got because I know you're strong. Me along with everyone else hope for the best, and believe in your strong will. GO AND PROVE THAT YOU ARE THE STRONG PERSON WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE!
From Tamsin and Deborah Teague
^_^ Good luck!
Dear Ezra,
I've decided to write to you every day. Do you remember the 1000 paper cranes story Mrs. Powers read to us? Well Kiki, Sara, Jennifer, Trang, myself and a few other girls are going to make 1000 paper cranes for you! And expect a Dumbo the elephant poster coming your way. You have to stay strong! I miss you SO SO SO much! If you or your family needs ANYTHING call me!
I hope you get better REALLY REALLY REALLY soon!
Love (and your BFF forever)
Delaney
Dear Ezra,
I'm Ivy's mom. You and I don't know each other very well, but Ivy and I have been talking about you a lot, about how strong and funny and kind you are, about doing Seussical with you back in 3rd grade, about being in class with you. She has told me such great stories! Even her sister Hannah, when she heard about you being sick, remembered a story Ivy had told her a while ago about something you did that was extremely thoughtful and kind.
Here's what we are doing for you at our house: Each day, we are thinking up all the great stories we can, sending them your way to populate your dreams.
Love,
Margot Page
Dear Ezra,
ive been praying every day for you I miss you soooo much!!its sooo boring without you!!!i hope the things i have been giving you are entertaining, and nice,i hope you come back ur the sherman ive ever known(and milo)i hope u stay strong!!!!!!!!and pleez dont forget about me!!!
From your best frend,kiki
Dear Ezra,
ive been praying for you,and giving you everything that i want you to have........gosh this is soo sad im crying lol,but i hope u come back!!!if you dont come back,which i know you are,PLEEZ DONT FORGET ABOUT ME!!!!today,i actully wore wat u ALWAYS wear lol,pink socks,warm pants,wrist bands,and a beanie,i hope u like my poster and pin i gave you im gunna give you things o forgot,everyone cares about you and wants you to be ook,especially me and remember...PLEEZ DONT FORGET ABOUT ME!!!!!
From your bestest friend,kiki!!!!
Hola Ezra...and his family(!!!),
First of all...Be strong!!! i am so sorry for you ezra and for your family. my family and i have you in our thoughts and prayers and we hope you get better!!! your family is one of the nicest i know and with positive thoughts, all the love from your friends and strength, i can assure you everything is going to turn out PERFECT!!!!!!!!
loads of love,
Maddie Birkhold(natalie+lizzys sister) P.S how are you luca? Hows school? i havnt seen you for such a long time!!! live, laugh and love...bye!
Dear Ezra, we all miss you and we know you are strong and can get through this. It sounds like you are doing better and have lots of good care. I am praying for you even though I know you will get through this hard time in your life. I will come visit when you are allowed visitors. I miss you and hope you get better soon:) lots of love and hope, Maude
Dear Ezra,
I'm so sorry for you. I've been fasting and praying for you a lot. I hope you get better soon! I know you're a great person and very fun to be around and I can't wait to see you again sometime.
Love,
Jacob Eliason
ezra get better soon, i know you can hang in there,. imiss you and your mischeviousness.
love and hope`cecile
Dear Ezra,
I will keep you in my pryers and will always be thinking about you. I miss you a lot. Dont worrie everything will be fine. Be strong and be happy there are a lot of people who love you and care about you. Stay strong!you will be out soon!
Love,
Natalie birkhold (also your friend).
My password strength said strong and that made me think of how your staying right now. Stay strong Ezra and keep on fighting! And Milo remember to keep your chin up like you did on tuesday.
Your friend and neighbor,
Ian
Dear Ezra,
We miss you ssssssssoooooooo much!!! Even though it has only been a short time we all are thinking, and will never stop, about you! We KNOW that you will get better! You have a loving family that will be right by your side, and Milo who, we all know will be supportive! Stay strong and don't worry because even though the school is kind of far away we are all right by your side!!! We all care about you deeply and strongly feel you will be better in no time!
Get better,
Emma Jane G.
Ezra-
The Rogers' family is praying for you- we hope you will get well very soon. We hope you will get out of the hospital and back to school soon.
From,
Jeff, Charlie and Kristin Rogers
PS be strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Ezra,
Please know that all the girls from Singin in the Rain are thinking of you, and hoping we can visit soon! We love you and Milo so much, and are thinking of you always. We know that you are strong but just in case, were sending some of our strength, for back up. We love you a lot and hope you feel better soon!
Love,
all the girls at Broadway Bound
Hi Ezra. This is Ms. Melonie. I hope you feel better soon. I miss you, your smile, your friendliness, your awesome help in the lunchroom when your lunch time is over and you help Jordan clean up. you coming in to set up for after school care with the other kids. It just isn't the same without you. PLEASE get better soon and come back and see us. We all miss you.
Dear Ezra,
I am thinking of you almost every minute of the day. Even swimming laps at swim team. If hope is the thing with feathers, I wish it would fly to me. we all miss your tapping pencil, at school, and i almost expect you to come over to McGilvra, and steal jordans water bottle. I know you can make it, LIVE STRONG! I know everyone says it, but I have to make sure. I wish you were not sick, (I know we all do) and I hope Milo is right by your side ( But, knowing Milo, I bet he is) Everyone is praying for you, and i know you can make it,
Courtenay
Hello, bonjour, hola, konnichiwa, and hello in all the other languages in the world (to make up for the times I didn't get to see you this year). Well, no beating around the bush-let's get right down to the important stuff. GET BETTER AVEISAP (as very extremely indcredibly soon as possible). Hope that the family is doing okay under the circumstances. Every body that has posted (including me of course) loves you very much. Hope you get well very soon!
See ya! -Alex Roche
Dear Ezra,
you have to get better soon very very soon be strong very very very strong. LUCA BARSHER!!!!!!!!!,!!!!!!!! YOUR FREND.
dear Ezra,
we are all with you with the very best and strongest thoughts we have. Fight hard and get better soon.
the Barshers
Dear Ezra,
I am checking this blog as much as I can and am thinking of you constantly. You are one of the strongest, most energetic and most determined boys I know, so hold on to that strength! I send you all my hope and prayers. I miss seeing you up and about riding your unicycle and climbing trees, but I know I'll see you soon.
Know that you are constantly in the prayers and thoughts of all the Buzzzzbeeeees. Get well soon!
Love,
Ariana
and my family
Hi Ezra,
Keep on fighting this! I know that you're going to make it through this because that's just who you are. I want to play with you on the field after school like we always have when you get through this. I am praying for you.
Love, your pal Cole T.
Dear Ezra,
Me and Emma and Ryan and Emma Jane from clarinet really miss you. We want you to be better soon.
From Elena, Ryan, Emma, and Emma Jane.
stay strong! very very strong!!! acually LIVESTRONG! you can do this more then anyone.
love Cecile
Ezra,
I bet hospital food is gonna taste pretty good after the tube feedings eh? Sat away from the orange Jello though!
You have a huge heart and lotsa grit. I've seen these in you often.
You also have limitless love and support from family, friends, teachers and others including us.
Imagine gathering all the above in your arms as if they were flowers. Embrace them and hold them close, as tightly as you possibly can.
These will help pull you through some hard times.
Some day soon, you'll look back on this and say: "Well, that was tough...BUT I WAS TOUGHER!
Get well my friend,
Doug, Elva & Colton
Dear Ezra,
I'm here in Boring, Oregon at The Guide Dogs for the Blind Campus and I heard from my folks that you are in the hospital. I sure have great memories staying with you and your family (especially you, Milo and Luka) getting my white hair all over your house and clothes and giggling and running around. You get well, so maybe I can visit you soon? Sending love and licks from all of the Pups here at Guide Dogs Campus(many know Beckley) and my family, Howard, Robin and Lotus
Hey Ezra,
Its me, Damon, from broadway bound. Man! i hope you feel better!
Ezra and family,
I posted something last night during a midnight feeding but I'm not sure it went through. Anyway, we're thinking and praying for you. Miracles do happen and the Lord has you all in the palm of His hand. Your family's love is shining through on your blog. Add our love to yours!
Tennery, Merritt & Co.
Hey Ezra, Its Hadley. If you dont remember me i was the Wizard in The wizard of oz. When I heard the news i was absolutly heartbroken. I started sobbing. you did such a superb job in the wizard of oz and i cant wait to see you in future plays to come. Stay stong and keep fighting. I will be praying for you.
best of wishes,
Hadley
Dear Ezra,
My family and I are thinking of you every day. We have fasted and prayed lots. I remember all the fun times when our family would get together and go places ( like seaside Oregon), and I hope that we can do that as soon as you get better. I miss you so much, and I hope you get better quick. I love you.
Love,
your cousin, Elizabeth
Dear Ezra,
Hi Ezra! I say hello! In school today we had early dismissal, but most of the grade stayed after school to make paper cranes for you. Like Sadaku!
Well, I hope you'll get better!!
Love, Hayley
hi ezra it is LUCA BARSHER get better soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yea play soccer
dear Ezra
i`ve been making a video with my new video camera LUCA BARSHER !!!!! your little small tincey tweeny teeny tiny
oposite of tall frend!!!!!!!!!
YOUU WILL SEE A VIDEO IN YOUR FUTURE!
Dear Ezra, I heard you are doing better and have started your chemotherapy. I am doing well to I rode my pony today it was really fun because I got to do emergency dismount it is where at the canter you swing your leg over the saddle and jump off I got really dirty. I also got to stand up on my ponys back/saddle and walk forward I lost my balace the first time and fell off but the second time I walked a few steps. After this I probably have to do chores and then piano a change in my day. I know you are getting better each day and have a lot of good care. Know you can get through this hard time and change in your life. I give my prayers and hope. Love, Maude
dear luka and milo i know this must be a tough time for you guys but remember stay posotive because ezra is doing better everyday!!!!!!i hope to see you soon.
your friend,meghan nealon
ps.STAY STRONG EZRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dear luka and milo i know this must be a tough time for you guys but remember stay posotive because ezra is doing better everyday!!!!!!i hope to see you soon.
your friend,meghan nealon
ps.STAY STRONG EZRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ezra,
we are all constantly thinking of you and your positive energetic spirit.
Know that as we play Beatles songs in your honor, we are sending all our love and strength
Elena, Shelley and Jeff
Ezra and family, I continue to pray and think of the fun times we had when you always beat me in our Speech challenge card games. You are a wonderful young man with a wonderful family. I close my eyes and see you and your great big smile. With all my love and prayer, your "old" speech teacher, Doris Berg
Dear Ezra,
I may not know you, but my prayer will be with you.
The Lord is sending His angels to watch over you, stay strong !!
Best Wishes
Nanik Trickey
www.roniklibrary.org
Dear Ezra,
Our family has been thinking of you so much each day and we send our love and prayers to you and your family.
Remember when we were working on the big color wheel collage last week in Art? You did a fantastic job of finding the perfect colors and carefully tearing and gluing small-sized pieces. You were a little frustrated that some of the kids had added pieces that were too big and so you took extra care to make it look very nice. You are a talented artist. And Milo, it was so nice to fold cranes with you today after school. Kandace and Ryan - our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Love, Laurie Pike and Family
Ezra, Ezra!
I can still see you on stage dancing around with your brother in Wizard of Oz! Your amazing spirit and the tremendous love and support of your family and abundance of friends will get you through this - keep fighting little guy! Don't make us wait too long to see your smiling face! xoxox Arian, Ian, Eliana and Costa
Ezra,
You probably don't remember me, but I was in your Broadway Bound Annie cast WAAYY back in the day :).
When i heard you were sick, i remembered, "oh i know Ezra!"
I hope you are feeling okay, and I will stay updated on this blog to check in.
You have a lot of support and love.
-Lilia Cohen
dear ezra,
Me and natalie and lizzy are always thinking of you. Be strong because I no you are and theres not one moment where Im not thinking of you! you can make it through this time. Everyone misses you so so so so much!
LOVE YOURS,
Evan, Natalie, and lizzy
Way to go Ezra! I'm sure your mom and dad will be happy to make the bed for you after you've rumpled the sheets moving around so much! Your stuffed animal friends are probably enjoying the ride as well! Sounds like you've been enjoying your milkshakes; keep up the good work! We are praying for you every day. Your friends, Carolyn, Dave, Meghan & Samuel Nealon
Faraja and I are thinking of you and your family. Susi, Beckley's "grandmother" also sends her prayers. So do Pat and Alisa, Art's littermate. Judy
Sweet Ezra,
I have complete faith in you and your ability to heal. Whatever happens know that you are loved and cherished and we hope with all our hearts that you get well.
Hey Sir Studley!
We love you big guy! Everyone is praying for you! Get well Buddy! we can't wait to see your smiling face on stage again :-)
Love, Jimmy xoxoxo
Hey Sir Studley,
HOOOOOOOOOOOUPPPPPPP!!!!!!
We Love You!
:-)))))) xoxoxoxo
Jimmy and Elizabeth
Hi Ezra,
You certainly have a lot of people who love you and are praying for you! My prayers are with you, too, especially for strength and encouragement. I'll ask my 5th and 6th grade students to also join me in praying for a brave young man named Ezra! And with your permission, I'd like to ride the STP in your honor (with Team in Training.)
God bless you, Ezra!
-Kate Henderson :)
Hi Ezra,I miss you. My family prays for you often. When you would crack jokes and steal Jordan's water bottle, that would make me very happy inside.Take all the love we have to give, and that's a considerable amount, and get back here quickly.Soon we will be SAAS buddies.Your friends, the Ford tribe.
Hey Ezra,
This is Anna Jacobsen, I am Sara's older sister. I don't know you as well as I would like, but you and your brother are in my Once Upon a Mattress cast. I have heard so many times about how great you and your brother are from Jay, Austin, Taylor, and Adrian. I am sending all my love! Keep fighting!
Dear Ezra,
I really, reallly,really hope you get better.We want you to steal Jordan water bottle. Everyone is bored without you.It is not a normal day.I have tears for you,I miss you sitting on your little orange chair. PLEASE GET BETTER SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love,your friend Tamsin
Dear Ezra,
I really reallly,really hope you get better.We want you to steal Jordan water bottle. Everyone is bored without you.It is not a normal day.I have tears for you,I miss you sitting on your little orange chair. PLEASE GET BETTER SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love,your friend Tamsin
Hey Ezra,
Glad to here about the good news. You have to hang in there, your one of the strongest people I've ever met. I'm thinking and praying for you every where. Even at school we said a prayer for you. I'm thinking of you always.
Lots of love and smiles,
Lizzy Birkhold (remember me from last year?)
To the Sherman family, my thoughts and prayers are with you, not to one more than the other, for I am sure that you are all greatly saddened and shocked by the recent turn of events that lasted a little more than a few days. I have prayed to God to watch over you, and to help you in this awful time. My condolences to your family and I assure you that all of our families join together to mourn the passing of young Ezra Sherman.
We are all thinking of you,
Ursula Bertram
Kandice, Ryan, Luka and Milo - We are so saddened and shocked by this news and our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
love,
Sharon O'Mahony
We are so devastated and hope Ezra is happy in Heaven.
Love,
Michael London
Dear Shermans,
I am so sad because of this tragedy that has befallen you. Ezra was an amazing kid and we'll all miss him. All I can say is that God just got one of the best angels ever.
love, Laura's daughter,
Victoria Weible
To Ezra's family,
Although I never had the opportunity to know
Ezra, I know he was wonderful. Being a part of
Kandice and Ryan would have made him
wonderful.
I send my love and prayers to each of you. I
have such special memories of time spent at
2132. Thank you all for always making me feel
a part of the family.
Marcia Wagner, neighbor and friend
Dear Kandice and Ryan and Luka and Milo,
Gary and I heard today about Ezra's passing and want you to know we love you and our hearts go out to you. I hope you feel the warmest embrace of Heavenly Father's arms around all of you. I hope I am there to see your joyful faces when you are all together again. Anything we can do, we'll do. I am sure Colleen was there to greet Ezra, not to mention others who knew he was such a special treasure.
We love you and wish you peace, hope, and the assurance that Ezra is still close.
Love, Rowena and Gary
As a member of that unenviable group, parents who have had children die, I want you to know that our hearts are broken for you. If you want to talk, cry ,email, or whatever, I will be here. Your kids will grow up more serious, and they will protect their hearts, but you will be strong as a family.. Ive added your names to our prayer list at church and have put you at the top of mine. Sometimes thats all you can do as friends.
Malei's mother, CAROLE
mc9young@Gmail.com
Post a Comment